Diamond Valley Lake North Trail

Diamond Valley Lake North Trail is a 2.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Hemet, California that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

This trail skirts the hills just outside Diamond Valley Lake. There are 3 points along the trail that overlook the lake. From the Intersection of Menifee Road and Simpson you can choose 2 trails, South West trail starts with highest elevation gain, West offers mild elevation gain and then forks quarter mile in. At the fork you can choose higher elevation gain to left or gradual elevation gain to left. This trail offers different paths to form loops of varying difficultly. The peaks will be up and back with 400 to 600 ft elevation gain.

This was a good hike for a jog in and out with a decent climb

First hike in many years. Was okay until going up to the top. Exhilarating getting to the top and view.

You have to walk 2 miles in to start climbing, but then it kicks your butt! My Map My Hike said it was 555 ft of gain. Nice workout.

Did this as a goal hike based on the 856 foot elevation increase listed here but was disappointed to find that my MapMyHike recorded it as only 497 feet and my FitBit said only 68 floors. Bummed I didn't break any personal records like I was hoping for but I was rewarded with an amazing view and a gorgeous breeze at the top. Still worth the hike. We'll do it again when the flowers bloom and it's a little cooler out.

Can't wait to see it in Spring. Nice uphill incline after a long walk out. We got 5 miles up to the top (table) and back. You can go out further than we went.

nos tomo 1:23 min y fueron 4.69 millas me gustó nivel intermedio

very nice hike. beautiful view

Amazing views!!!! The flowers are so beautiful in the spring. Definitely one of my favorite places to hike.

stupidest height I've ever been on