Devil's Punchbowl Loop Trail

Devil's Punchbowl Loop Trail is a 1 mile loop trail located near Pearblossom, California that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This trail that takes you around the western rim of the Devil's Punchbowl. Wide views of the punchbowl are readily available throughout the hike.

Amazing i went hiking here as a kid and just went back today still amazing great hike

Amazing geological formations and a clear little stream at the bottom. Would like to explore this place more on a cooler day. Don’t forget to visit the visitors center! They have a bunch of snakes on display found within the park as well as a honeypot ant nest!

love this place ... beautiful

This place was better than expected! There are three hikes in the park - Devil's Chair is a 7-miler, this hike is a 1-miler, and there is a very short nature trail that is only 1/3 of a mile.

I got here early to avoid the heat. Luckily for me, the flannel bush (Fremontia) was in full bloom with their bright yellow flowers. I went straight onto this hike after doing the Devil's Chair hike. I wouldn't call this hike "Easy" as some people have said because "easy" to me is asking -Would most elderly or overweight folks be able to do it without much trouble? If so, then it's easy. As you can see, it is very short but beautiful.

I recommend doing all the hikes if you have the time.

We had out of state friends come and they loved it! We stayed on the trail for the most part. The very first time (last year 2017 on the 4th of July) we came we went down into the bowl not on the trail and we were hiking for 4 hours we loved it but didn’t take any bars or energy food.

Quick and simple hike. You may get luck and catch the water fall.

Great for a quick outing. Perfect to bring the kids.

Nice place. Much more fun off-trail.

Very easy and fun with a dog. Down to the bottom and up again with amount of shade depending on the time of day.

great hike. an hour wasn't enough to explore. Take extra time.

Nice day hike took us about 4 hrs round trip to get to devils chair. Great family hike I would say for kids 10 and above.

Great trail.

Went there Wednesday. We took the loop and off to a different route. The waterfall was completely dry. Like DRY! I've been to a few hikes in the past few weeks and you usually get a trickle but no. It made for decent views and a decent work out. We wanted to get a close and quick hike in so this was the choice.This was always the go to school field trip growing up and the go to hiking place in the av so it attracts a decent crowd so It wasn't particularly exciting for me but it is really nice. Just pack sunscreen because it's a dry heat and you will have issues lol

amazing views and very helpful and friendly park ranger.

Very cool trail with interesting rocks. The trail descends almost to the bottom and comes back up towards the end. A lot of fun!

Harder than I was thinking and kind of easy to get off trail. Lots of fun

Monday, July 03, 2017

A lot of fun to run down and through. Very scenic.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Absolutely beautiful! ♡

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

It's nice.. It's relaxing. It's a great place to get in a workout if you're into trail running. It's good to go when it's been raining and the creek has running water. Also good to go early in the morning so you get a parking space. I try to hit the Punchbowl every couple months and will be there this weekend.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Nice little loop, the nearby Devil's Chair and this make a great trip

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Beautiful view.

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Beautiful views. Nice marked trail..rocky.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

excelente lugar...

Monday, February 06, 2017

Took my girlfriend here on her first hike. Good for beginners.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Great trail and the view is worth it

Friday, November 25, 2016

Great hike! Love the serenity!

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Great views, definitely I'll be back ..

Monday, August 22, 2016

Had a great time exploring through the rocks and finding hidden coves.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Great trail. Watch out for the heat. I got there at 7:30 and I thought it would be cool enough but it was 90 by the time I left and the trail gets direct morning sun. It was a little too hot on the loop! There are other trials that are more flat if it is hot. Also no water there. There used to be drinking fountains but the 2 I saw did not work! There are some sad owls in cages there too.

Friday, May 20, 2016