Devil's Gulch Waterfall via East Peak Trail

Devil's Gulch Waterfall via East Peak Trail is a 9.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Azusa, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from September until April.

This is the route to the secret and hidden waterfall in Devil's Gulch, along the San Gabriel River via Bridge to Nowhere, Sheep Mountain.

Love this place but can’t seem to find waterfall even with knorr google pin point. Wish someone could guide me.... any takers? Lol. I do this hike 2-3 times a week early ams email me n_hernandez00@icloud.com

Love the hike. Most challenging I’ve done yet. Definitely loose sense of direction on this one with all the intertwined trails u can choose from. I got lost but I followed the stream up and still found my way to the bridge. If you don’t feel like ur going the right way please stay on the the stream because once you pass the bridge there is a way to get up to the trail on the left you’ll just have to climb up a bit. Not sure how to make it to the falls? I went the whole path possible. But non the less I still caught some killer views. Love the flowing stream. TAKE LOTS OF WATER!! More than 2L for sure. I ran out but I was also almost done when I did. So glad to see other hiker on this trail makes u feel a lil better knowing your not alone. People Gold mining throughout was kinda cool. Seen a garden snake lots of fish and goats... thank god that’s all I seen. I also thought the trail itself was a lil bit more than moderate but well worth it.

A superb waterfall tucked in Devils Gulch! The whole gulch has a cool tropical feel. Be careful for poison oak! Also, if you climb up the rope to the north, you can get to the top of the falls which has a super cool natural pool right at the edge of the falls! It's difficult to find, but well worth it!

Look this up on google maps, I dropped a pin exactly on the falls: 34°16'49.0"N 117°45'15.0"W

Could be a complex hike, but altogether worth it!

This is an extremely hard trail, but completely worth it. The waterfall was amazing! We got lost a couple of times and we ended up doing 14 miles round trip. If it wasn’t for the miners we never would of found the trail that leads to the waterfall!

Beautiful trail and water fall.

Sunday, October 15, 2017