Delilah Fire Lookout Trail

Delilah Fire Lookout Trail is a 6.2 mile out and back trail located near Dunlap, California and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round.

off road driving

I want to see the trail last time my sons Arturo Sanchez and Nathan Mendoza and Carly went it was on

I love this park when my children were small this park is where i had the best memories which my kids value til this day times are hard so it I cant my children to see the trees rivers in winter I use to take to the snow and morro rock is beautiful delilah ...a trail wow.

scenic driving
Monday, June 22, 2015

Its a pretty great place to enjoy the country, especially around march and April when everything is blooming. I recently went there (june 20,2015) and everything is dry. Very dusty and the little river that runs along the road is dry. In regards to Delilah's lookout, its a beautiful place to visit. There is a ranger at the fire lookout. Some are pretty cool and some ask some annoying questions. (Ehh). If you decide to go there watch out for COWS and rattlesnakes!! I mean. You hear and see them almost every 25 feet.

Its pretty easy for high clearance veh. And hardy any mid or sand. If you get a chance hit the kings river from there and you'll enjoy the place even more.