Dairy Road Trail

Dairy Road Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Yucaipa, California that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a trail at the base of the hill through a wash North of Oak View Road which starts at Oak Tree Loop trail.

I needed an easy short hike and this one was beautiful. I really enjoyed the scenery and everything was so green this time of year. It was slightly isolated, only a few other cars. I didn't see anyone else while I was hiking. There were some people getting ready to trail ride.

this is a great trail you can do the short trail or do the long one up the hill great view's all starting from wildwood state park great for the whole family

This trail was very easy and not long enough for me ! Having 5 kids with us and a crunch time made it perfect for the day though . Will go back when on time crunches and just want fresh air close to home .

This was my first hike...was ok, but first half was hard for me with alot of incline. I would not call it easy for a beginner. took my dog with me and she loved it.
I will try again when I am in better hiking shape.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Friday, September 30, 2016

Went trail running with my dog this morning. It was great. Trail is kind of narrow for us though because my girl is used to running next to me not behind or in front. Glad no one was watching because she almost tripped me a few times. I can't wait to come back though. It's nice being in the shade too! Make sure and keep your eyes open though, there were a lot of tracks and scat that didn't belong to domestic animals. Really enjoyed this trail!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Very nice hike this morning. Stay to the right on the first trail marker then take the left branch at the second marker. It's steep from there to the top and the trail is less traveled than the longer loop to he right. There is a very narrow gully on the other side but easier than it looks, looking down at it. Then it's an easy walk back down to the trail head. We used the gps to stay on the trail.

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Very nice trail, my dog loved it. if you take the first right and keep going straight it goes up for about a mile. Look at the trail with satellite view and you'll see how you can loop back.