Crossroads Street Trails

Crossroads Street Trails is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Wildomar, California that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great flower display! Not much of a hike to the lookout with the rock wind barrier. Maybe a mile each way on a fire road. Anything past that involves serious, slippery hills on the ridge line basically leading nowhere. Good for an evening walk with the kids, except walking thru the bee hives!

make it to the top a number of different trails for every level of hiker. Jake's landing provides a picture perfect sun set or sun rise over they valley.

All the trails go up steep hills. Wear good hiking shoes!

Sunday, May 01, 2016

There was a good amount of hills, which I liked, however the hills were very steep and very hard to walk on. The trail wasn't dirt but some kind of weird pebbley rock that broke apart really easily. There were grooves which made it easier to walk on but one of the hills was so steep that I almost fell multiple times and I cut my hand on my way back down because I coulbdt walk properly. I would not go back again, but it was a fun adventure/experience to have with my friend.