Crossroads Street Trails [CLOSED]

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray Star(27)
Wildomar, California

Crossroads Street Trails [CLOSED] is a 2.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Wildomar, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 2.8 miles Elevation Gain: 662 feet Route Type: Out & Back

closed

Hit this trail yesterday, not closed. Some snakes and over grown weeds but KILLER views of the inland valley

Sun May 27 2018

Trail is closed for rehabilitation :(

Fri Mar 30 2018

I’m saying this trail is hard The trail terrain has ruts You can semi step in But the steep hill and hard ground with Slippery loose fine gravel Causes boots to slide Makes it “not moderate “ I’m not sure where to go up at I’m willing to try it again

Tue Mar 13 2018

We took this on the way home to supplement our hiking weekend. This is like a hike in the neighborhood. Good gains over hills. We arrived after rain and spotted huge animal prints along the trail we assumed it was a mountain lion. Pretty cool

Sun Mar 04 2018

Trails are open, just not to ATV’s

Wed Nov 29 2017

Trails closed and lots of people riding dirt bikes and stuff even though there's like 20 signs saying not too

Wed Aug 09 2017

Really gets you going!

Sun Apr 02 2017

Great flower display! Not much of a hike to the lookout with the rock wind barrier. Maybe a mile each way on a fire road. Anything past that involves serious, slippery hills on the ridge line basically leading nowhere. Good for an evening walk with the kids, except walking thru the bee hives!

Mon Mar 13 2017

make it to the top a number of different trails for every level of hiker. Jake's landing provides a picture perfect sun set or sun rise over they valley.

Thu Feb 02 2017

All the trails go up steep hills. Wear good hiking shoes!

Sun May 01 2016

There was a good amount of hills, which I liked, however the hills were very steep and very hard to walk on. The trail wasn't dirt but some kind of weird pebbley rock that broke apart really easily. There were grooves which made it easier to walk on but one of the hills was so steep that I almost fell multiple times and I cut my hand on my way back down because I coulbdt walk properly. I would not go back again, but it was a fun adventure/experience to have with my friend.

Fri Apr 26 2019