Crossroads Street Trails

Crossroads Street Trails is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Wildomar, California that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

We took this on the way home to supplement our hiking weekend. This is like a hike in the neighborhood. Good gains over hills. We arrived after rain and spotted huge animal prints along the trail we assumed it was a mountain lion. Pretty cool

Trails are open, just not to ATV’s

Trails closed and lots of people riding dirt bikes and stuff even though there's like 20 signs saying not too

Really gets you going!

Great flower display! Not much of a hike to the lookout with the rock wind barrier. Maybe a mile each way on a fire road. Anything past that involves serious, slippery hills on the ridge line basically leading nowhere. Good for an evening walk with the kids, except walking thru the bee hives!

Monday, March 13, 2017

make it to the top a number of different trails for every level of hiker. Jake's landing provides a picture perfect sun set or sun rise over they valley.

Thursday, February 02, 2017

All the trails go up steep hills. Wear good hiking shoes!

Sunday, May 01, 2016

There was a good amount of hills, which I liked, however the hills were very steep and very hard to walk on. The trail wasn't dirt but some kind of weird pebbley rock that broke apart really easily. There were grooves which made it easier to walk on but one of the hills was so steep that I almost fell multiple times and I cut my hand on my way back down because I coulbdt walk properly. I would not go back again, but it was a fun adventure/experience to have with my friend.

Monday, March 06, 2017