Crafton Hills Trail Loop

Crafton Hills Trail Loop is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Yucaipa, California. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

easy and fun

I go often and I enjoy it every time.

Nice hike! Terrain is cool, it has options, ups & downs and the views are beautiful. Hike with kids and they loved it

Beautiful views of the valley and varied plants. Crossed paths with a few cyclists and other hikers but not too crowded.

it's a nice little hike got a good view I take my autistic son up there to get some exercise

Easy hike

cool little hike

Nice views... easy to hard in loop for seniors

Beautiful

Beautiful trail. Views are stunning in all directions. I started at the Crafton Hills, went to the Regional Park and back and I can say that coming and going back were still both breathtaking. Definitely a beautiful hike and not challenging either.

Easy trails along Ridgeline if you start at College parking lot. Beautiful views in all directions. Flowers are just starting to bloom as an added bonus. Trails are well maintained and look great even after all the rain.

So green and beautiful after so much rain ☔️

Beautiful, well maintained single track trail! Very green and amazing views. The only downside is the trail names aren't marked very well, but the tracking app led me back to the correct trail.

Luscious greenery with an amazing view

We took an adjacent trail. Started off just west of the water tank. 2 mile loop, moderately steep to the Fire Bell and back down. Approx 2 miles. Awesome views!!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

So many trails pick one and just enjoy it... Bring water!!

Saturday, March 19, 2016

This trail is great for multiple activities. I've heard that you have a good chance of seeing wildlife here. I only saw 3 snakes (1 rattlesnake and 2 gopher snakes).

Monday, March 07, 2016

It's great I love this trail, if you MTB this is a must do you will not regret it. I start at the Yucaipa high school or at the Yucaipa college and finish at the Yucaipa regional park, and take he streets back to the schools

Tuesday, February 16, 2016