Coyote Creek Trail

Coyote Creek Trail is a 18.4 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near San Jose, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

Easy trail for walking, running, cycling along creeks, lake and ponds. Park offers seasonal fishing.

I’ve gone the whole way on this trail a couple of times. But plenty of times just within the San Jose area. The scenery is very nice. Plenty of shady areas to stop and rest that aren’t too far apart from each other. Trail mostly follows along the 101 freeway between Morgan Hill and San Jose. A couple of mildly difficult inclines but otherwise very manageable. Enjoyed many times within San Jose with my family.

Real nice from Hellyer County Park and south. Do not go or park north of Hellyer park, as there are nothing but homeless camps, garbage, thugs, and people who look like they’re looking for trouble. A real sanitation nightmare, too. Think twice before bringing a family member who you care about in this section.

South of Metcalf road, only saw a dozen or so people, was a nice walk in the sunshine!

surrounding area is super sketchy... felt uneasy leaving my car there so I didn't get to experience the full trail

A beautiful trail to nurture the soul and exercise the body just in our backyard!

I run part of this trail every Saturday for the last 2 years. The trail is well kept, clean, shaded and pleasant year round. If anything, I hope they install more water fountains along the trail. There are two that I know of: one near Hellyer Park, and another. Near the 85 freeway.

The trail is nice but the surrounding area is super sketchy. Lots of tent cities and crazy homeless people along the trail and parking area. I did not feel safe here.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Great trail well paved but very hot during the day

Sunday, January 08, 2017

Excellent trail. Easy trails, decent off-roading, peaceful scenery, and great wildlife.

Sunday, August 07, 2016

Felt unsafe. Homeless camps all over trail.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

unsafe trail due to alot of homeless.dont want to come back again.

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Nice

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Ran, walk, cycled

Monday, August 17, 2015

Worst experience with the directions of this app.
The map'd address from this app on my cell phone put me atlas 7 miles away from the target.
I never would trust the app and its directions for a trail that I do not know how to go.
This is second time it is happened to me.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I've walked this trail many times. It's a great place to jog and walk with strollers. It's nice to have the mile markers.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

It sucede

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Nice paved bike trail kids will not be able to bike, alot of up and down hill access from Tully rd and La Ragione ave San jose

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

This trail isn't 6.9 miles, it's actually a little over 3.

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Flat paved tra at least for 1st quart mile. Lots of people! Nice break for me & dog while driving hi way 101

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Great easy bike ride especially if you're pulling a kid trailer. Some cute picnic spots with tables. We even saw people fishing.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Is this the same as Guadeloupe Park System?