Cosumnes River Walk Trail

Cosumnes River Walk Trail is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Galt, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Free Parking & Restrooms.

Such a beautiful place! The path is very flat and easy. We got the self guided nature tour pamphlet from the visitors center. This was very informative, the kids loved it. A smaller portion of the path is still underwater from the heavy rains. We will definitely be back!

took my wife and son, we had a blast. saw so much wildlife. we will most definately be returning again and again. who knew there were places like this so close to city life. only one loop was still a bit flooded and unwalkable.

This is a good and easy on the knees hike. It is best during the season when the wetlands are actually wet and the water fowl are there.

Amazing so peaceful

The trail down the river was closed due to flooding, but the preserve was really cool.

Absolutely beautiful hike today!! Love this App!!

It's a okay walk. nothing exciting to see though. If you just want to take a walk here, it's alright.

Pretty easy trail The visitor center is closed so you have to park in the first parking lot you see on Franklin and there's a side path to get around the construction.

canoeing

Nice view!!

It was a great little trail. Just a head off and go all the way around. We even headed to the extra areas. It should be rated easy in my opinion. Great place to just walk and relax.

I walked the entire 3.1 mile trail. I felt lost the entire time even though i knew it looped. The signs were insufficient and semi confusing. There were spider webs everywhere and i walked into one at the start and felt like i was constantly covered. It just felt creepy to me. Not my kind of trail.

Nice easy trail