Corral Canyon OHV Trail

Corral Canyon OHV Trail is a 13.8 mile out and back trail located near Campo, California that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for off road driving.

Distance: 13.8 miles Elevation Gain: 1,368 feet Route Type: Out & Back

off road driving

Did the outer loop clockwise from 4 corners to Skye Valley road, Corte Madeira Rd, Espinosa Trail to the fire lookout in a Wrangler JKU Sport no lockers 2.5” lift. Aired down and lots of fun lines only used 4 low for 2 sections and my 33” AT tires had to fight a little but no real problems. Plenty of pin stripes from the close bushes as many mentioned.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Gunslinger (11) was a really good intermediate trail. It’s narrow, but I never ran into another truck to try to squeeze around. There are some tricky spots if you don’t know how to find a decent line, but overall it should be enjoyable to most off-roaders. I completed it in a stock 3rd Gen 4Runner (4wd/ rear locker) with decent tires. I only decided to do one section in 4wd Lo, but it probably wasn’t necessary. The only real downside is this trail alone doesn’t really go anywhere, it links to harder trails that I’ll need to try in a group.

Monday, February 19, 2018

Best place to go near San Diego. Everything from easy to very difficult. I’ve done all the trails, but bronco peak and bronco peak connector are my favorite. At least be equipped with a rear locker to tackle the connector.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

A great experience. I would recommend to get the magnetic body armor for the doors. You will get scratches on the doors and body. Defiantly bring someone who is experienced to get get through some of the areas. All in all it’s a must try!

Sunday, July 09, 2017

Some fun trails. We were just a small group of two JK's. One unlimited with 3.5" lift, 34" tires and lockers. The other stock Willys door. We had fun on gunslinger and even made it to the Bronco peak 3 trail but opted not to go up. Decided to try to go down to Broncos flats 5 but as we were going to head down there was a few dicey sections we decided not to chance by out selves so headed back out on Gunslinger 11 out to Skye Valley Road to finish our loop. Defiantly high brush that will mark your body but the trail made up for it with some nice rock obstacle and great views.

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

The outer ring and gunslinger are easy, but the rest is more difficult than advertised. Be prepared for pinstripes and clearance problems at a minimum. Air down and sway bar disconnect recommended. Come with your own recovery equipment or bring a friend that has some.

Monday, May 29, 2017

Had a great OFF THE ROAD EXPERIENCE..

Sunday, October 02, 2016

There is the option for hard, very technical, rock crawling here if you're inclined.

scenic driving
Thursday, August 27, 2015

So much fun! We took the Jeep out and we're not disappointed. The trails are a little more for ATVs or dirt bikes, but we still enjoyed it. We were there for two days, camping one night.

Saturday, April 05, 2014

gate was locked about 1.5 mile before teail head.

Saturday, June 23, 2018