Corbin Canyon Trail

Corbin Canyon Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Woodland Hills, California that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 2.0 miles Elevation Gain: 167 feet Route Type: Loop

Side loop was too overgrown.

I enjoyed this hike, even though it was very overgrown. The rope swings and car in the more forested area were neat. I took the (even more overgrown) trail up the side of a hill and got onto Winnetka trail, which was more difficult, but the Corbin Canyon trail itself would have been a very easy hike had it not been so overgrown. Not busy at all, I didn’t run into anyone else during the early morning.

Good for a short hike but not very fulfilling once you get to the end of the trail. It was however lots of fun running into a turtle on my hike. Good for beginners.

beautiful, narrow, fun with dogs

Beautiful. A little over grown so made some areas narrow which makes some areas hard pass other pet owners.. my little pup is terrified of big dogs and two jumped on me to sniff her :/ love dogs! That’s not the issue! My pup is just terrified of large dogs! Lovely place though! Did find some dog poop! Please pick up after your pup! (:

This trail is great. There isn’t that much shade at the beginning of the hike but with more trees deeper into the trail. Definitely adds shade and beauty. We hiked after a few days of rain which made a tiny creek that sounded beautiful. I brought my three dogs here for a hike but I found ticks on 2 of them, thankfully they were not latched on and we were able to brush them off as soon as we saw them. Definitely something to look out for and make sure to inspect pets after hikes here

Fun little hike. With all the rain we had the last few weeks everything is really overgrown but the path is still easy to find. This was my adopted pup’s first hike. He had fun but came back a muddy mess. Also, a friendly reminder to other dog owners, please clean up your dog’s mess and pack it out with you. Ran into too much of that.

Nice, quick little nature walk. Great to take my old dog on. Edited to add: found a tick on my dog after this hike. Take precautions.