Copeland Creek Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Rohnert Park, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

paved

city walk

This is my lunchtime walk I get on at hunter and do the loop from Commerce to Seed Farm. I enjoy the dirt trail vs the paved makes me feel like I’m out on a little hike. So many birds to see and a good break from work to clear ones head. I must hit it at the perfect time I hardly run into anyone. Although I don’t know how this got a moderate rating, it is a flat path.

easy walking if not in the rainy season, kind of boring with not much to see, the local homeless like to hang out on this trail.

As a leisurely walk across town this is fine. But as a hike or sight seeing it’s not anything special

This trail is beautiful but can sometimes be littered with trash, especially on weekends after teenagers and rowdy-doos come through. Love the willows and eucalyptus. Leads to the butterfly garden at Sonoma State. So nice after a good rain when the water really gets going.

easy not moderate, also way too many homeless, went walking here with my wife and felt nervous about continuing. also it is just a sidewalk with stagnant water next to it.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Easy walk. Great way to get across town.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

should be easy not moderate. sidewalk the whole way.

Friday, July 08, 2016

sidewalk with a creek next to it

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

just a regular walking trail mostly used by homeless people and kids taking shortcuts to school

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Awesome

Saturday, June 14, 2014

I live near this copeland creek trail. It's nice although there are many homeless people along the trail and creek bed.
Also, I've been seeing gang graffiti spray painted in random areas of this trail. It makes me nervous as I have little ones. Just make sure you get back to your original starting point before the sun starts setting.

Sunday, November 05, 2017