Conejo Open Space Trail

Conejo Open Space Trail is a 6.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Simi Valley, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I love this trail because you can make it what you want - a walking path with slight to moderate incline or a few hours of steep hills.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Trail wasnt marked all that well, we found ourselves well off track turning this 6mile hike into a 10 mile one. Probably 70% of that distance was outside this loop... and not a lot of shade out there for the dog. Cool views though from the Powerline towers if you go that far.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Friday, April 08, 2016

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Be aware that a portion of the Albertson Fire Road is closed. It's a .5 mile stretch and the detour is .7 miles. If you start your bike or hike from the end of Lang Ranch Parkway and decide to continue on the portion of the trail that is clearly marked as closed to the public you will encounter a chain link fence and locked chain link gate on the far end.

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Friday, June 07, 2013

Monday, May 27, 2013

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

crazy

Monday, June 04, 2012

It's a climb. I rode it today on my mountain bike, but I'm outta shape so I didn't make it to the top. I'll update my review when I'm able to conquer it. I think I'll try running it next time so I can enjoy the view.

Friday, December 30, 2011