Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Clover Ridge Trail is a 1 mile loop trail located near Arroyo Grande, California that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 1.0 miles Elevation Gain: 104 feet Route Type: Loop

Nice hike. Could use a little trim, the poison oak in some areas is encroaching on the trail. I would definitely hike it again.

Warning: it doesn’t just have a lot of poison oak, it is COVERED in poison oak. Great short walking trail. Couple of slopes but not heavy/hiking. Perfect for just a stroll. Perfect for someone who can’t do long, strenuous walks, and for someone who just wants a nice relaxing walk. Plenty of shade along the trail.

Nice trail. Lots of poison oak. Be aware. Sun and shade. Nice incline and flat spots. Good for running, biking and walking. Dogs had a great time, too.

Nice mile loop. A bit narrow for a stroller but good fun for kids 5 and up.

Nice short hike with areas of shade. there are a lot of side trails making it a little confusing to know which trail is which

Nice trail! short and easy with slight inclines. just beware of the poison oak and bugs! got a nice sized bite right on the back of my head!

Super relaxing and fun all I recommend is being prepared to deal with a lot of poison oak wear long pants but I would totally recommend this hike to anyone

Lots of poison oak. Be careful! Confusing trail with the off shoots, but there is no getting lost. Beautiful all around. In some places you can hear the traffic.

Tue Apr 16 2019

Really nice trail. Lots of off shoots, beware of Poison Oak.

Sat Apr 06 2019

Did this trail with a group of friends! It was a nice easy walk, with flowers and some pretty views. We we’re a little confused as to which way to go to start the loop but we figured it out and didn’t get lost. I would do this again.

Tue Jan 22 2019

Great little walk through the woods if you live in the area. Mostly shaded, so can have some mud after a rain. Not too much traffic, as I can't imagine many people seek out this trail other than those who live nearby.

Fri Jan 04 2019

This was a great trail. Fairly easy and lots of shade. My dog and I did it in about 24 minutes.

Tue Oct 30 2018

really peaceful and great feeling of nature just outside the city

Mon Mar 19 2018

Great easy trail, lots of birds and nature, and poison oak so stick to the clean trail.

Sat Mar 03 2018

This trail loop is accessed along James Way - a main thoroughfare to the Trader Joes's, Walmart, OSH & Food 4 Less shopping complexes - offering a conveniently located quick exercise break (roughly a 20 min. loop under a lovely oak canopy) on the way to or from doing nearby errands! Often I'll bring my energetic Lab along so we can both enjoy a quick stroll during what might otherwise be a busy, non-exercising day. It's an especially nice trail on warm summer days where the shady oak trees provide a cool, easy and local hiking option. Lots of poison oak surrounds the oaks, so stay on the trail!

Sun Feb 25 2018

Clean well managed trail. Nice scenery, there were other trails that went uphill and fun to walk but we avoided a couple due to poison oak. Overall a very easy walk for any age and we will be back.

Fri Sep 23 2016

Nice Hike right in your backyard!

Sun Aug 28 2016

Short trail that can be easily accessed from roadside parking. Path thru oak trees is well cleared and easy to follow. Stay on path. Wouldn't recommend for dog walks due to amount of poison oak that is next to trail.

Tue Jul 12 2016

Short and easy with a little up hill. It was a dry in July, but still very beautiful and pleasant.

Thu Jan 14 2016

This is the trail when I want to get my kids out and on a little nature walk. It is easy on the kids and right in town I don't have to drive far for. Love it!

Tue Jan 12 2016

Trail is kid friendly I took a 3 & 5 year old. Lots of joggers. Not much of a view from the actual trail.

recorded Tcota