The view from the top of Clouds Rest must be an Earth-top-ten-view.
From the Sunrise Lakes trailhead plan on 7 miles to the peak. No real water sources. Very lightly trafficked trail on a Friday in July. Started at 6:30am, we were at the top by 11. We had 3 liters of water per person (some may want more but our early start gave us shade and sky was overcast in the afternoon) and several candy bars, and we always take Fritos. We have hiked a lot in Yosemite and this is my favorite. I like it better than the hike up Half Dome, though there's some great parts to that hike too. We took our three kids and at the top they all scampered ahead of me, no fear, but I had to take it nice and slow. That last few hundred feet (sheer, sheer drop offs on both sides) are very doable but about the last 15 feet I had to get on all fours and crawl because of the narrowness of the trail and the sheer drop offs on both sides. That part, there is only room for one person at a time, and the people waiting to go down as I crawled across that last fifteen feet all cheered me on. Really spectacular people on this trail. At the top there is plenty of room to relax and take in the views. And you will want to.
(*side note. Though we started at Tenaya lake, from the top we took the trail down to the valley floor. This made our hike almost 18 miles in one day. We thought it would be nice to see Vernal and Nevada falls on the way down but it was too much. Next time I'll definitely just return to Tenaya lake.)