Cloisters Wetland to Morro Rock

Cloisters Wetland to Morro Rock is a 4.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Morro Bay, California that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sunday, March 27, 2016

my girl friend and I like to ride our bikes on this paved trail through the marsh/homes to The Rock.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Nice relaxing walk thru estuary, sand dunes, and along the beach to Morro Rock. Huge surf crashing over the breakwater into Morro Bay. One of the nicest beaches in the area for fine sand and loads of shorebirds.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I like simple that I can bring my puppy.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I really didn't enjoy this trail. It really wasn't a trail actually, it was a paved walkway through a neighborhood park which ended on the beach. The additional trek to Morro Rock seemed to be tacked on just to add some length or interest. The part of the beach on Morro Strand was nice, and do bring a bag to carry sand dollars, they are plentiful. Otherwise, a boring ho hum walk.