Climbers Loop Trail

Climbers Loop Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near San Diego, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.8 miles Elevation Gain: 547 feet Route Type: Loop

rock climbing

9 minutes ago

Nice steep but short hike

Great trail! I went all the way down the road to the “second” start to the trail, and I’m glad I did. It got steep fast.

My new go-to hike. Short, steep, beautiful and fun.

short steep rock climb. Dogs wouldn’t do great on this trail due to the openness of the ledge.

I loved it. I am new to hiking and this is my 3rd hiking trail. I enjoyed the views even the small lapses of trail that where not too clear around the climbers areas. Do follow the AT maps to guide your self when in doubt. Not too long but steeped. If you want to bring children take the visitors loop instead, I started it and is beautiful but went back to hike the small mountain.

Great trail! Dogs are fine. We had three with us(might be harder for little dogs, lots of jumping for them). I recommend hiking shoes, because of the incline going up and down the rocky area.

My recording is messed up but went to the top and looked like it was closed so I came back down. Steep and a pretty good workout

Short and steep. Very rocky with lots of steps too. Wear your boots. Good view from top and you can watch the rock climbers too if you like. Excellent quick workout.

Short good hike. Lots of stopping spots for those who need that.