Cleghorn Ridge OHV Road: Highway 138 to I-15

Cleghorn Ridge OHV Road: Highway 138 to I-15 is a 14.5 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Hesperia, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 14.5 miles Elevation Gain: 2,263 feet Route Type: Point to Point

ohv / off road driving

ohv/off road driving

Decided to turn my crosstrek(stock height w/Yokohama geolander g015 AT) around. She handled the trail without a hitch, but without a lift I didn’t want to risk running into an area I couldn’t handle. Trail was beautiful, especially after the winter snow. Will definitely come back once my Crosstrek is outfitted better.

ohv/off road driving

Started by Lake Silverwood and came out onto the 15 freeway. Did this whole trail in my stock Crosstrek. Some tricky spots but got through them. You’ll be fine if you have anything lifted. Super fun trail! Would definitely do it again!

ohv/off road driving

Nice views. Stayed on main path, but side roads looks like good, fun, challenges that I would come back to check out for sure.

ohv/off road driving

Its not very easy it took me over 3 hours in my trd offroad 4x4. if you have anything less be careful

ohv/off road driving

if you have time, take this trail from the 15 to 173 for a scenic ride. trail is easy with fun off chutes for more challenges.

Great trail for new off-road drivers with some great side obstacles.

ohv/off road driving

Beautiful scenery.! There’s is always people up there. Everyone we encountered was very friendly.! My wife and kids loved it.

Mon Sep 03 2018