Cleghorn Mountain Loop Trail

Cleghorn Mountain Loop Trail is a 22.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near San Bernardino, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

off road driving

sure it says moderate off road difficulty; however I know for a fact that if I had a 2WD & or stock suspension, I would been stuck at least twice. I warn any amateurs to be cautious and ready for a few oh shit moments. other than that, I made it out alive and had a great time..

off road driving

My first time off-roading was on Cleghorn. Parts of the trail gets pretty narrow so expect some pinstriping from the local chaparral.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

it's was my first time and I love it my truck handle it like a champ

Saturday, December 05, 2015

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Friday, June 27, 2014

Monday, February 17, 2014

Pretty good hike with some really nice views. Mostly made for off-roading and biking but was still nice to hike with my two dogs. Not very difficult at all. It was pretty chilly early morning when we stopped for the sunrise so bring appropriate clothing.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Boring on a mountain bike. The trail is basically a fire break/power line type trail that weaves through mountains east of the Cajon Pass. If you are interested in any single track/skill riding don't bother. If you are looking for a low skill trail with a great workout and stunning views, this might be the trail for you.