Claremont Hills Wilderness Trail

Claremont Hills Wilderness Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Claremont, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Challenging hike with nice areas to jog or do sprints. I like going up the left side as it is more steep and I come down the same way once I reach the peak of the hike. Coming down the other way just takes too long...

I would consider this an easy hike. We went to the left and the first 2 miles had an incline, but after that it was a pleasant walk. We completed the hike in 2 hours with stopping to take pictures. There were mile markers at half mile increments and the trail/road was well maintained. We went on a Saturday morning so it was heavily trafficked. Pass the first parking lot so that you can park closer to the trailhead in the second lot. Parking costs $5 on the weekends. Beautiful hike!