Central Camp Road

Central Camp Road is a 19.4 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Oakhurst, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and off road driving and is best used from April until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 19.4 miles Elevation Gain: 419 feet Route Type: Point to Point

off road driving

A few buddies and I did this trail on bikes and I have to say it was an amazing experience. The hike up wasnt that bad, but th he ride down was amazingly fun. The only heads up I would give you is that three trees fell down during our bike ride down the trail, and the trail was a lil washed up because of the rain.

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

About 4 miles down from Beasore Rd there's a small washout in Central Camp road. It is deeper than it is wide. Just a heads up. I dropped my front end in the and damaged my bumper. All in all still a good experience. It was night when I went through.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Got a little off the path, but found an amazing place to camp on a granite ridge overlooking the valley floor.

Saturday, June 07, 2014

good for a day trip and pictures. no need for a 4x4 just drive slow.