Castle Peak Trail

Castle Peak Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near West Hills, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

There is some mud right now, but colors on the hike are amazing right now.

Amazing views! Lots of fun exploring the area - there's lots of little trails to take! Made me feel like an explorer.

More of waking trail. Okay

This was an awesome, quick, easy hike! The initial trail is really easy to follow, but then it splits into a few potential trails; I basically made up my route as I went. But, it's all super open at that point, so you won't get lost easily. The caves were awesome & easy to get to. Nice views & dog friendly. Not crowded at all.

I took my 15 year old son and we had a blast exploring the caves and climbing rocks. Good exercise for the teens to enjoy with their parents.

I hike this trail everyday.. of anyone is ever interested in joining me, feel free to shoot me a text. 818 442 5341