Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Learn more

Caballero Canyon and Reseda Loop

moderate(52)
Topanga State Park

Caballero Canyon and Reseda Loop is a 3.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Los Angeles, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 3.7 miles Elevation Gain: 803 feet Route Type: Loop

one hour and 30 minute hike to hit 4.35 miles. loop hike

Loved the trails

Dog friendly trails

Very moderate with well worn wide fire roads but ability to go off trail if desired. Not sure if I strictly stuck to this trail as I ended up on the old Mulholland road I think, as I had my dog with me and didn’t want to stray too far off path but it was wonderful. Sunset walk with both full sun and shade. Lots of people at trail head enjoying time out In the nature surrounding LA. Once further in its bikers joggers other hikers and some dogs not a problem for me as didn’t need total isolation. Look outs across Topanga and the Valley are worth the gentle ebb and flow of the .path I took.