California Coast Trail - Clifford Kamph

California Coast Trail - Clifford Kamph is a 4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Harbor, Oregon that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

beach

Went back and completed it to the mouth. Beautiful area... Be careful in the middle where the waypoint is. On the map it appears some kind of road tees to the short bluff above. There are a few homeless? camps/structures that seem to be permanent. gave them a wide berth and had no issues. They definitely picked a pretty place to set up camp.

New beach for me. This morning I took the dogs out to do this one and had to stop short of doing what I wanted-get as close to the mouth of the Smith as I could. One of my dogs decided to go back to the trail head and wait... Next time I do it I'll post up a better track that goes as far as you can. A beautiful beach with some nice rock formations close to the mouth of the Smith.