Bump and Grind Trail

Bump and Grind Trail is a 3.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Palm Desert, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from October until May.

skiing

Desert hike right off the main drag in Palm Desert.

I love the challenge every time. It definitely increased my endurance. Love it!

first time doing this Trail. I took the right trail and did the slow incline versus the steeper incline on the left side. great views of the valley, a very good workout. A little steep on the descent with a lot of loose stone and gravel. Glad I had my hiking Trekkers.

Fun hike! Suggest starting up the left side of the trail first to avoid coming down the steepest section of the trail. Parking was easy.

Fun workout with decent views but nothing spectacular. Trails are in good condition. The back side (going counterclockwise) is a little exposed.

Love this trail! It’s been my favorite hike in the desert for years. Great for mountain biking too which I️ enjoy most!

Very crowded but nice short hike with a good vertical

my favorite trail to hike.

Fun sunrise hike

Will do it again!

Great trail!

Wide trail, friendly people and good climb. Overall a good trail run.

If you head left at the trailhead it climbs pretty quickly and gives a great leg work out . After it peaks there is a long slow down hill back with a lot of decomposed granite so wear appropriate shoes to be slipping and sliding

Best running workout ever! Gotta remember to pace myself. I finished and the challenge came and went. #Letsgo!!

Great work out hike! I like to start on the left and come down on the right. Great view of the valley. Be sure to bring water and if you want to beat the rush hour traffic jambs get there early

lots of people. narrow so you jad to sit to the side to let people through. tough if oit of shape.

Good workout. Great views

Nice inclines and spacious paths.

So no dogs huh? next

I have been up a few times. If you go to the left it is more of an incline but you get to the top faster. To the right is a steady incline and longer to the top. The left is more scenic, just be prepared to take a few breaks going up. Go early, beat the heat.