Bull Run Creek Trail

Bull Run Creek Trail is a 1.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Kernville, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Great hiking trail from Whiskey Flat trail head to a terrific waterfall pool area of the creek. Picture perfect.

Well we didn't actually find a safe Creek crossing, so instead we went a couple of miles on a trail that followed the creek. Beautiful raging water flowing all the way. Go now while there is water in the creek as it is well worth it.

Well marked trail, flat, with nice scenery with the surrounding vistas. Note, the bridge to cross Bull Run Crk was washed out this year, which limits your mileage northbound. I was able to follow another trail westbound up the creek for some way, and I've heard there are some pools if you continue further. Lots of exploring can be had in this area.

this is a nice trail, we coulf not cross the bridge because it was taken by the water but we followed the spring upstream to some pools . we met some local older folks on the trail that told us about them and that they are much prettier in the summer

Sunday, November 13, 2016

nice trail, not stroller friendly. we passed a neat bridge someone had made. beautiful scenery. we were looking for some pools someone said were around but didn't find any. we stayed all the way to the right. there are different trails shooting in different directions. find some water, was flowing good. I will definitely come back to this trail but bring my baby back pack next time.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Still a little hot this yme of year. A lot of damage from the fire breaks. Good for my 5 yo son. Easy and flat. Didn't find any water, but we got hot and turned around early.

Sunday, January 25, 2015