Bull Creek OHV Trail is a 13.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Midpines, California that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and off road driving and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 13.4 miles Elevation Gain: 2,132 feet Route Type: Out & Back

ohv / off road driving

off road driving

Completed in a stock Tacoma trd off road trim. Pretty narrow in some spots and just as all the other reviews stated, washed out in quite a few places but an overall fun beginner trail. Just not a lot to see once your at the top but a few good views of the river as your climbing.

off road driving

Awesomene loop, went all the way through coulterville lots of fun. Pretty washed out roads initial climb was roughest part. 33" tires I. 2017 tacoma. 7-10 trail.

off road driving

This is the first trail that I have taken my Fj cruiser on. It’s pretty much stock. I have bilstein 5100’s front and back, all pro rock sliders, and rci skid plates. I made it with no issues. Found a few fun hills to to climb off the trail. I put it in 4 low and locked the rear dif. Climbed them with no problem. We had lots of fun. We saw deer and other wildlife. Followed the trail to the end and made a huge circle towards Coulterville. Most of the trail can be done in 4x2 with a little clearance. Just watch out for a few deep washouts. There are some fenced areas with private property/no trespassing signs posted. Just stay on bull creek road trail and you will be fine.

private property

went at night was pretty easy. drove an hour on the trail one way. posted no trespassing signs, but I asked around and the sheriff said its public land as long as you stay on the correct side of the fence but idk if I want to play "hit me if you can" with whomever lives way out that far.

off road driving

This was our first trail with the duel sport bikes. The road is very narrow at places so keep an eye open for the rare other vehicle. Most folks pass this area up as they head to Yosemite. Once you get to the top you’ll find miles of trails and likely not run into another person.

off road driving

Took my dog out wheeling here a few weeks ago. The trail is awesome and the views are amazing. The road is beat to hell and super washed out from the rain. I’ve got a 4x4 truck on 33s, I wouldn’t recommend much less.

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Awesome drive up. We drove from Briceburg and made our way all the way to Groveland. Found beautiful views of Half Dome and El Capitan! Loved the area. The 4x2 in our group made it with zero problems whatsoever and it was a great trip!

Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Did this one on a motorcycle a long time ago...

Thursday, February 04, 2016

This is great you can take this road all the way up to Greeley hill and head towards groveland area it's very beautiful not too good on little low cars my old car made it up there but man I would take my new car up there it's pretty low but fabulous for a truck or jeep

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Fun easy trail. Went right after it rained, the puddles were a blast. Good camping area if you continue east when the trail ends.

Saturday, June 07, 2014

could do this in a stock 2 wheel drive truck. very dusty and a lot of switch backs. good photo ops all the way to the top.

recorded Bull Creek OHV Trail