Browns Ravine South Shore Trail

Browns Ravine South Shore Trail is a 13.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near El Dorado Hills, California that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

My level of enjoyment of this trail was my own fault. Lack of food and water prior plus 100+ degree weather. I'll give it another shot after I'm more prepared.

Its Beautiful love the drive down to the lake park and watch the sunset

Nice trail with easy/moderate difficulty. During the summer heat, there is some cover but be prepared for many exposed portions to the heat.

Love the trail. I live right by it and walk/hike/bike it all the time. This spring is a bummer, all the rains brought poison oak and ticks galore!

Beautiful views.

Didn't get too far with a rear wheel issue, but what I did ride was beautiful! Can't wait to get back out and ride the whole thing. Lots of poison oak!

Not the greatest parking, just a turn out. Also, be careful of poison oak. Other than that, it is beautiful, lot of up and downs, wish there were more features.

Beautiful trial but DOG WALKERS BEWARE OF TICKS! Found close to 50 on my dog after our run!

I really enjoyed this trial! It was clearly marked with ribbons and white arrows on the ground and had markers that would tell you what mile you are on. There's never a dull moment on this trial as there are plenty of birds chirping, running streams to hop over and the trial has slight inclines at times. I wouldn't recommend any beginner mountain bikers on this trail. There is so many branches and rocks on this trail that can be dangerous.

It's beautiful

Good trail allot of up and downs should be a medium trail no real good parking.

Saturday, July 23, 2016