Bradshaw Trail

Bradshaw Trail is a 69.2 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Blythe, California that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round.

Point to Point

off road driving

Fun trail if you want to go fast for a long time. Ez to do in a sxs. I camped near the salton sea closest to the canal road that leads to the entrance. Fueled up in Blythe and hauled ass back. I should have recorded my way back not there. Made way better time. Saw some deer. Iguanas. And jack rabbit.

off road driving
Monday, December 31, 2012

I can't believe no one has reviewed this! If you love off roading, this is a great trail to spend the day on. There are many turn offs and trails that you can investigate and can easily spend a weekend out just roaming the desert. We stayed on the main trail only because this was a part of a longer road trip. If you research online, you can find that there are a lot of hidden gems out along the trail (mining areas, cabins, weird lost and found). Be VERY CAREFUL though because the trail runs along the military base boundary lines. There are plenty of signs warning people to stay out but just be aware and careful not to take the wrong turn. Other than that the trail is beautiful, quiet, and a great place to camp out. We camped on a what I assumed was a lava bed (pictures above). Just be smart and careful and you will have a great time :)