Box Springs Mountain Park

Box Springs Mountain Park is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Moreno Valley, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

3.6 miles 1781 feet Point to Point

Good cardio trail!!! Go here all the time!

My favorite thing about this trail is that every time I go there is not a lot of people, its nice and quiet. Perfect for getting away. Because of that reason I am able to take my dog off the leash and let him roam free with out having to worry if there are other people/dogs around.

Great trails hiked the M trail burns a lot of calories steep but the views are worth it

Excellent hiking during the Spring time.

Trail is awesome not hard at all and good easy road to hike. Nice parking area only 5 bucks to park. It's on an honor system. don't be cheap leave your 5 bucks in the Box it helps keep the parking benches clean and in good shape

it was great! this one us one of my favorite trail it takes my breath away (if you take the difficult path)

Beautiful! Super nice hike. Should be rated at moderate though. Lots of rocks on the trails, which made for a better workout. Not to many other hikers. I went on a Wednesday in January.