Box Springs Mountain Park

Box Springs Mountain Park is a 7.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Moreno Valley, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I went looking for the Two Trees hike but ended up on this trail. I have lived in the local area for many years and never took this trail. It's a great little hike so close to home. Beautiful views of the city and sunset. Trail is easy to follow and gives a good workout. I just hiked a couple miles up to the higher road and stopped, so there is still more to go back and see.

nice short hike

This hike is close to home and always a favorite. The path is well maintained and has great views. It's a great sunrise and sunset spot! The hike to the M on the mountain is a good little workout! Make sure to wear sunblock on this one. There is no real shade to speak of.

Is the trail open after Sunday's fire?

Not a bad hike! Best to go after it rains!

Its not easy, its a moderate trail...;) 7.3 miles back and forth and its hot!

Nice and tuff mtn.

Good Hike with extra weight on you on the harder paths

Good workout

Great trail and was maintained very well. At the top of the "M" there was some left over drug paraphernalia just a warning for those with dogs and kids. But great hike and the people I passed were very friendly!

amazing so beautiful

Easy hike. I recommend this trail for new hikers.

Took the family and had a great time.

Good cardio trail!!! Go here all the time!

My favorite thing about this trail is that every time I go there is not a lot of people, its nice and quiet. Perfect for getting away. Because of that reason I am able to take my dog off the leash and let him roam free with out having to worry if there are other people/dogs around.

Great trails hiked the M trail burns a lot of calories steep but the views are worth it

Excellent hiking during the Spring time.

Trail is awesome not hard at all and good easy road to hike. Nice parking area only 5 bucks to park. It's on an honor system. don't be cheap leave your 5 bucks in the Box it helps keep the parking benches clean and in good shape

it was great! this one us one of my favorite trail it takes my breath away (if you take the difficult path)

Beautiful! Super nice hike. Should be rated at moderate though. Lots of rocks on the trails, which made for a better workout. Not to many other hikers. I went on a Wednesday in January.