Bonnie Cove Trail

Bonnie Cove Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Glendora, California that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Starting to use this trail a few times a week. I like the bench on the mustard trail for an energy bar break. I heard yesterday there was a car break in at parking lot. I seen some homeless on the trail. But i dont leave anything in my car.

Not to bad of a trail. Did it with my 4 year old son. We started on the west entrance to Bonnie cove trail. Good incline on some spots and also narrow. Wouldn't recommend strollers. You are next to the freeway so consider that as well for noise and scenic stuff.

Not bad for a quick local trail. Rode bike today. Used to ride up here when a kid. Glad to see it open and maintained

Love this trail!!!

Not stroller friendly. ...really steep and narrow on the west trail .. took the fire road up and west hill down. A lot of traffic and kind of sketchy. Not with kids

ugly place to hike to much dry bush.

The trails were pretty confusing because we didn't see the entrance on the left or right, we just went straight up the concrete path. Got lost halfway, took a lot of detours up to signal and water towers. Parking is free and it's not too crowded. The hike is right by the freeway; so not great for pictures/scenery. Recommend if you live within 20 minutes of it; other than that it's not worth the drive out.

Very nice trail ! Nice view from the top you can see L.A. ! in one of the pics ! I'm looking for a group to enjoy hiking! Please contact me ! Thanks!

Been here a couple of times and I've always been pleased with my hike! Close to home is always a plus.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Challenging trail. Well maintained.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Hiked up there 1-21. Lots of mud. I have never seen water up there until today. Nice little stream down south hills trail to the single track. This is a nice workout when you don't have time for a long hike. Right now it's wet but green and pretty so it's a good time to hike it.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

This is great for a beginner like me. The right side is steeper than the left.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Really good hill, gonna burn your biscuits on the east side hill. You can connect to several trails once you get to the top. Trailhead is at the end of Bonnie Cove north of Gladstone. Park under freeway bridge or go past the gate and there is a maintained lot.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The place to run and Hike is perfect, but can I just can't deal with owners who let their dogs with a leash, what's scary is that they bring 2 or 3 big dogs like pit bulls WITHOUT A LEASH!!!!! I have a knife, Im not taking chances, I come 3 times a week and I come with kids.

If I have to kill a dog to save my sons life so be it, when it all can be prevented by the owners having THEIR DOGS ON A LEASH.

Monday, August 01, 2016

Pretty nice short hike/walk. Not a lot of people. Has a few little other trails in between. Dry. Great views.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

It can be a steep climb and a bit dry, but the view from the top is pretty nice!

Saturday, April 09, 2016

I enjoy coming here weekly. It's close and has great vistas of the San Gabriel Valley and Mountains. The wildflowers are in bloom now and the sunsets are beautiful.

Thursday, April 07, 2016

nice hike to do when you have little time

Friday, April 01, 2016

good casual trail hiking. some wide trails and then narrow into some shaded Canyon areas with some nice views of both sides of Glendora.

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

I did the small loop not much shade but a nice trail none the less. Went up the west side and down the east, the east side of the trail seems to have shade than the west in the AM. I will definitely be coming back to explore more of the trails that feed into this one.

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

This is a great quick hike or walk when your alone or with friends it's easy to hike all over the mountain

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Great little corse, at only 2 miles it's not a daunting hike but it dose come with some Challenges the paved road is a nice steep clime that gets your heart going. Plenty of parking available three paths to choose from signs read mountain lions been spotted in the area . A nursery hidden off to the right of the middle of the trail. Fun enjoy great for quick work out day or when in need of quick cardio and great leg workout.

Sunday, September 08, 2013

This trail is actually a well improved dirt road that is useable by bicycles and horses as well. It is good for a moderate workout and has some good views of the city below. Not particularly challenging but great for a family outing and kid friendly. No services so bring water. Many cacti in the slopes of the hills.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Short Little hike! Cool for families with small kids..