Bonelli Park Trail

Bonelli Park Trail is a 6.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near La Verne, California that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very beautiful trail

I absolutely hated this trail, it's so confusing, and there are no signs to guide you to the actual trail. It's easy to get lost. You'll end up walking through few parking lots by the park side and the lake if you don't know where you're going. It's disappointing to say that I wasted my morning.

Very nice hiking spot, I go here often with my family it's fairly easy and it is dog friendly. It's more of a popular hiking spot so you will come across a lot of people. I don't mind but if your looking for a secluded hiking spot I would go somewhere else. I do recommend going, it does has a pretty view looking over Bonelli lake.

It's confusing how to loop around the trail, otherwise, it's a very easy walk.

Real nice place to walk a lot of trails around easy to get lost but worth it I complete 7 miles,.

This was a pretty nice walk. lots of kids on bikes, moms with babies. family friendly. not much hiking, just some easy hills, but it looked good for mountain biking. I did the full loop at an easy jog, and was a decent workout. the reservoir made for a nice view.

Great place to bike, varied terrain.