Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Bobs Flat Trail [CLOSED / PRIVATE PROPERTY]

hardYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray Star(5)
Sierra National Forest

Bobs Flat Trail is a 12.9 mile out and back trail located near Tollhouse, California that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 12.9 miles Elevation Gain: 3,772 feet Route Type: Out & Back

closed

private property

private property

I’m from Fresno and attempted to reach the trail head and could not find a single route to get there. All the ways we attempted ended up being private property. Eventually we found some locals and they basically told us that there’s no way to get there without going through private property. Essentially there’s not really a way to get there and the directions are wrong.

Wed Apr 13 2016

I went all the way out there for nothing. I got to the dirt road your supposed to take but it was closed,it said keep out.

Sat Jan 03 2015

Went back to Bobs Flat trail, this time hiking a bit past where we went last time. According to the map, we turned around at about the halfway point. This hike is beautiful and I'm looking forward to hiking in the spring when the wildflowers are in bloom. It is excellent for kids, as my 7 year old daughter enjoyed it.

Sun Dec 14 2014

The trail was a bit difficult to find and seemed to consist of short paths and an old road that we managed to connect. The terrain is open oak and sycomore woodland with easy to navigate grassy, forby areas. Lots of sycamores, oaks, a few birds, a newt and spectacular views. Looking forward to exploring again.