Bluff Trail

Bluff Trail is a 4.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Los Osos, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

beach

Gorgeous view, very casual walking.

Great trail, its very kids and stroller friendly. Beautiful trail that takes you along the ocean.

Breathtakingly beautiful! My wife and I had a wonderful time, BUT.. we left the trail a little and cut through some grass and I nearly stepped on a rattlesnake (I saw the tail). Don’t be stupid like me and leave the trail and you’ll be fine.

Such a beautiful and scenic trail with ocean views! Very mild and easy trail to enjoy! I am seven months pregnant and this was a perfect 5 mile round trip hike that still gave me a good workout. We are adding this hike to our list as a must hike again trail if we are in this area!

Beautiful view every step. Well maintained paved trail that's fairly flat. Be careful, we did see a rattlesnake crossing the path in the morning.

What a beauty of a trail! Very easy and amazing views.

Easy trail high on the bluffs overlooking the ocean. Amazing sea views with a hidden sea cave