Bluff Cove to Lunada Bay Trail

Bluff Cove to Lunada Bay Trail is a 1.7 mile out and back trail located near Palos Verdes Peninsula, California that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

beach

It's a very short but nice and beautiful trail.

great view easy hike

The view is beautiful, and at the end there's a nice beach with only a few people there. But as far as the hiking trail, it's pretty plain

Beautiful stretch of beach on a very rocky shoreline. The hike ends at a cement drainage spillway. I would not recommend hiking at high tide. This seems to be a popular spot for surfers.

I like spiders and crickets. I saw a lot of them here on this trail. If you like spiders I highly recommend this adventure!

a lot of rocks. small patch of sand

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Monday, June 27, 2016

Definitely one of my favorite places to hang out during the evening. A nice short hike down the water and a lot of open space to walk around. I even saw some people having a bon-fire!

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Very easy, flat, heavy trafficked. Trail doesn't go down to the beach or leaves developed area so not a real trail into nature. Still, decent view of the coast, although gated.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Maybe I went the wrong way? I followed an obvious trail that lead down to the coast... But, most of the hike consisted of picking over the rocky shoreline. The views are beautiful though!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016