Blue Oak Trail

Blue Oak Trail is a 2.8 mile loop trail located near Reliez Valley, California. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice views & a good moderate length hike. Part shaded/woodland & part grassland. Parking was available at the trailhead. We’ll be back!

Nice trail. Much of it is shaded. Dog friendly. Not terribly challenging, but enough hills to make it enjoyable.

This trail can get really muddy in the winter... The 1st time I did it was with my wife and 5 Golden Retreivers. Two women Rangers rode their horses through as we leashed up the dogs and stood off trail to let them by. We stayed there for about 10 minutes before we unleashed the dogs and unfortunately they took off to see the horses close up!!!! The Rangers started screaming and we got the dogs without any harm being done other than 2 angry Rangers. Hiked there at least 200 times and it was the only time I saw Rangers on horseback... There is also a nice little pond that my dogs always enjoyed.

recorded Track - Aug 20, 03:22 PM