Big Bald Trail

Big Bald Trail is a 0.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Berry Creek, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great trail for all levels and ages! Easy hike with a beautiful view, a bit windy windy at this time of year

Easy to find, good parking, short hiking trail, overall it was a good hike

I have visited Bald Rock twice now and plan to go back many more times. I just love this place. It's an easy hike with amazing views. I love that it is both kid and dog friendly. My kids had a blast exploring and climbing up the rocks. We packed a lunch and had a picnic up there. It's truly a spectacular, majestic place. If you have not yet visited I highly recommend that you do. It's defiantly worth the trip out there. I love it!!

my wife and i went today and it was simply beautiful. beautiful day to be on top of the rock. we climbed to the top hung our feet off the edge and ate lunch while overlooking the forest below. hawks flying directly in front of us made for the perfect setting for a picnic in the sky. if you haven't been to this place yet GO GO GO GO! you wont be disappointed. easy trails. plenty of room for kids to play and pets. just be safe on the drive up. the roads get very narrow with alot of turns!..be safe take your family and enjoy the beauty this place has to offer...and please...clean up after yourselfs. " you pack it in...you pack it out"..dont ruin it for the rest of us....be safe!

Jim & Crystal Martin

Not much of a hike but the view was beautiful.

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thursday, July 14, 2016

I love this little hike..I have been several times with my kids & family & dog..it is very beautiful..depending on the time of year..it can be very hot.

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Saw this on AllTrails and thought it would be a great place to see a beautiful sunset. Drove up one evening with my daughter and made the short hike up. Much better in person than seeing it in pictures. Was able to explore a bit and catch most of the sunset before having to head back to the car before it got dark. Will definitely come back leaving more time to picnic and hike around the rocks

Friday, March 18, 2016

Short hike to beautiful views of the valley. Lots of boulders to explore. Great for kids, picnic, or just relaxing outdoors.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Short hike but decent would be a great place to take the kids for some fun and adults there's good bolder in in a couple places and good views