Bernasconi Hills Trail to Teri's Peak

Bernasconi Hills Trail to Teri's Peak is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Moreno Valley, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Views of San Antonio,Gorgonio,Jacinto and Santiago Peak, rugged rocky terrain I can't say enough good things about this hike. It is short, but steep. You gain great vistas of the major Southern California Mountains and their respective ranges. You are hiking through nearly waterless desert so there isn't poison oak :-). Even in August, the temperatures cool down enough to hike it just before sunset, or in the cool of the morning, and that is exactly what I do. I take this hike 3-4 nights a week with my dogs. It is a jaunt pretty much straight up the hillside, and the incredible views of the San Gabriels and Bernardinos begin almost immediately. From the top you get clear shots of Jacinto, Gorgonio, and Baldy. Watching the sunset from this spot is exhilarating. Plus, I've never seen another soul out in the evening.

Omgod this incline kicked my butt. I went at my own pace. The going up was the hardest. The coming down the mountain was my favorite. I got sidetracked and wound up ina golf course area I just crossed thru the housing and came back on the loop.

Awesome hike! Just a lot of graffiti and trash but I would definitely do it again

This was not my kind of trail. Too rocky and at some point you don't have anymore trail and you have to rock climb.

Nice Workout about 5miles total We Do here :D

Nice trail..lots of Friends and Families hike here I personally love to hike this trail with my Kids

Very scenic once you get to the top! Stick to the trail.