Bernasconi Hills Trail to Teri's Peak

Bernasconi Hills Trail to Teri's Peak is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Moreno Valley, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

This hike is short, but steep. You gain great vistas of the major Southern California Mountains and their respective ranges. Even in August, the temperatures cool down enough to hike it just before sunset, or in the cool of the morning. The hike offers incredible views of the San Gabriels and Bernardinos begin almost immediately. From the top you get clear shots of Jacinto, Gorgonio, and Baldy. Watching the sunset from this spot is exhilarating.

Great views a moderate trail a little steep nice view of lake

This trail took about 2 hrs at my own pace. It has a big incline that can get you tired if you are not in shape. Coming down was fun, don't fall, lol.

I love this trail

Omgod this incline kicked my butt. I went at my own pace. The going up was the hardest. The coming down the mountain was my favorite. I got sidetracked and wound up ina golf course area I just crossed thru the housing and came back on the loop.

Awesome hike! Just a lot of graffiti and trash but I would definitely do it again

Sunday, October 02, 2016

This was not my kind of trail. Too rocky and at some point you don't have anymore trail and you have to rock climb.

Monday, September 05, 2016