Bernasconi Hills Trail to Teri's Peak

Bernasconi Hills Trail to Teri's Peak is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Moreno Valley, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

This hike is short, but steep. You gain great vistas of the major Southern California Mountains and their respective ranges. Even in August, the temperatures cool down enough to hike it just before sunset, or in the cool of the morning. The hike offers incredible views of the San Gabriels and Bernardinos begin almost immediately. From the top you get clear shots of Jacinto, Gorgonio, and Baldy. Watching the sunset from this spot is exhilarating.

Great views a moderate trail a little steep nice view of lake

This trail took about 2 hrs at my own pace. It has a big incline that can get you tired if you are not in shape. Coming down was fun, don't fall, lol.

I love this trail

Omgod this incline kicked my butt. I went at my own pace. The going up was the hardest. The coming down the mountain was my favorite. I got sidetracked and wound up ina golf course area I just crossed thru the housing and came back on the loop.

Awesome hike! Just a lot of graffiti and trash but I would definitely do it again

Sunday, October 02, 2016

This was not my kind of trail. Too rocky and at some point you don't have anymore trail and you have to rock climb.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Nice Workout about 5miles total We Do here :D

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Nice trail..lots of Friends and Families hike here I personally love to hike this trail with my Kids

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Very scenic once you get to the top! Stick to the trail.

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

It was non stop uphill. Fabulous views

Monday, August 24, 2015

Great short hike with great views and minor climbing. Trail is easy to find, not sure why others could not find.
Directions.. park at the cul de sac, follow the trail that leads away from the 2 water towers, follow the dirt road that turns to pavement. on your right you will see a big field of grass, so go left up the trail that leads up the hill.. simple.. Also, after an hour or so of hiking you will end up in a flat plain( with soft sand ) that goes left and straight. follow the trail on the right and go straight and you will reach the top that over looks lake perris and all the surrounding mountains.. Hope this helps.. Good luck and enjoy..

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Amazing view of Lake Perris!! This hike is steep incline (2 hour hike total) ..make sure you wear hiking boots or good tread. Take water and be careful of snakes...but we'll worth it:-):-)

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Bernasconi is very beautiful and if you look for them you can find Native American art on the rocks. Unfortunately Bernasconi on the lake perris side will be closed soon for the next 3 yrs due to the reconstruction of the dam

Monday, January 30, 2012

Aside from one steep section, it was a quick and easy hike. The views were great all around. From the very top you can see a lake/reservoir. I went on a weekend and I only saw five other people.