Berdoo Canyon Trail

Berdoo Canyon Trail is a 15.1 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Desert Center, California that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Point to Point

scenic driving

off road driving

Accidentally drove through here from Geology Tour Road in the nighttime last November. I drove my stock Frontier with regular highway tires and managed to complete it to Dillon Road. We got stuck at one point because my tires got pinched on a boulder and my other tires couldn't get any traction. We had to gather rocks, level the truck, and create a platform to drive off of- took about 2hrs. Other than that we finished the road without any other problems.

We drove through not knowing how rough it is. Regardless the drive was exciting and a little intimidating if you don't know what you're doing. Some corners are hard to navigate through. I'd highly recommend if you have the right vehicle for it.

Thursday, July 09, 2015

I drove my Jeep from Joshua Tree to Indio, using Geology Tour Road and Berdoo Canyon Trail. The trails were fairly easy. There are only a few areas where you have to be careful due to rocks and ground clearance.