Bee Canyon Truck Trail

Bee Canyon Truck Trail is a 15.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Hemet, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

off road driving

Awesome trail it's pretty cool and simple the best area is the creek site which is pretty nice and relaxing especially if you go midweek like we did you can set up your chairs and enjoy a cold refreshment.

off road driving

pretty decent trail, not really difficult I pretty much did it in 2wd the whole time in my 4runner just take some parts slow and you'll be fine...does take you to mt. San jacinto just stay on mt. San jacinto truck trail and you'll end up at the top. overall nice scenery just wish it was a little challenging but it's good..just becareful turning those corners alot of bikers and quads so don't go to fast around the corners. and remember to not liter that's how our roads get shut down guys.

off road driving

This is a very nice trail with beautiful scenery views and a water crossing. This trail will take you up to Idyllwild which is a great little town to have lunch and visit the local shops. Please don’t liter and help keep these trails clean for everyone’s enjoyment.

off road driving

I only planned on taking my 2015 Forester XT up the bee canyon road off highway 74. I never saw the sign that said "bee canyon truck trail" I just noticed that the road got a little rougher and over 10 miles later the road turned into mount jacinto truck trail. Oh well, I drove the stock Forester XT (well, with 28.5" A/T's) all the way to Idyylwyld.

I made it up with no damage, but I feel like there were some close calls. I can vouch that the boulder that is on the mountain side of the road only allows for about 6 feet of width. Full size trucks beware. That boulder is 3-4 feet tall.

In the middle of the trail is this beautiful water crossing. As you climb higher in the mount Jacinto area, the trail becomes shaded, greener and more lush in forest. Trail ends in idyylwyld. Beautiful way to way to end the drive.

Monday, June 05, 2017

Monday, May 22, 2017

It was my first off road with the Big Armada 4x4. Approached a boulder on the side of the road so I decided not to continue. Overall nice drive. Made for a smaller 4x4. Big Utes be advised

Sunday, February 19, 2017

it was a great trail for the scene and for pictures. it does take all day do plan accordingly if your up for the full trail.

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Great place had a blast. I rode my Polaris RzR tore them trails up boy. It's about a 16 mile trial but some awesome views.

Monday, November 07, 2011

Cool Target shooting range here.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017