Bee Canyon to Pine Cove Road

Bee Canyon to Pine Cove Road is a 13.1 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Hemet, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

off road driving

trail is fun in a jeep, as far as the shooting area it's in the lower part of canyon. just don't go weekends very crowded

Good trail. Took the family had a good time. It ends at Iddlewood. So if you plan on going up there it’s a good trip. Stayed in 2wd most of the time. Nice little waterfall towards the middle

off road driving

Pretty good trail. Do all a favor, take trash bags. In the beginning you’ll see shooting areas and dirty areas. Past this, once you start climbing it’s worth it. Any areas you see trash, help keep clean. Most trail is 2wd friendly, locker recommended or 4x if it’s raining . 4x was needed in maybe 2-3 spots. Would do it again no question asked

off road driving

This place haves amazing views 5 stars for that, people go and shoot there guns at that trail and there drinking and shooting
And there not responsible people most of them are early 20’S and they never pick up there trash, there’s beer and left overs
Of the shooting all over. In top of that we observed a group shooting from the top part of the trail and bullets were fire literally in to open air
I will not recommend this place to anyone period

I did this trail on 3/6/18. I would rate this trail as moderate or advanced beginner just due to the steep narrow rocky incline. This was my first off roading experience. The views are amazing.

hard hike up and down lots of switch backs
But fun

off road driving

great scenic trail. the family and I had a blast. i am very New at this type of wheeling so I took the easy trail, when they say easy they mean easy. it was just a step above just a dirt rode. all in all, I highly recommend this trail.

Not bad to go off-roading, would definitely recommend this to everyone. Just one thing, if you don’t like bees don’t go. Got attacked by 5 bees and only one stung me on my chin. Other than that, it’s fun.

off road driving

Did this trail over the weekend. Had a lot of fun. I would definitely consider this trail a moderate trail. Although they maintain this trail to keep the surface flat, there were many large boulders and small ledges to climb. My Jeep did fine, but it was more aggressive than I expected. Had lots of fun and would recommend to anyone.

off road driving

Did this trail over the weekend and it was fun. Starting from the 74 side, the first quarter of the trail was simple dirt roads. A bit sad to see all the trash laying around from every one that goes there to shoot, but stick with it and you will be rewarded. At the first real fork in the road you turn right and start going up hill quickly, this is where it starts to be fun. Although slightly more challenging, still pretty basic for a 4x4 with a bit of clearance. Eventually you'll get into the trees and this is where the real beauty of this trail takes over. If you're looking for a great place for lunch wait until after you pass the water crossing ( about 3/4 of the way in) and then there will be plenty open areas to explore. I will be back!!

off road driving

Pretty easy trail, not technical. Some nice views

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Mainly for off road driving. Many trails for ATV and trucks. Not suggested for hiking unless you take truck up the trail more.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Took my 2017 forester with a 1 inch lift and slightly bigger tires with X mode on, 74 all the way through to 243. The trail was very very fun and the views from up top are breath taking, there was only 1 part on the trail that was pretty difficult in means of ground clearance, it was a deep rut cut out from the water flowing down the trail from the raining season but luckily someone piled rocks in the rut to create a driving line, I would say it was pretty intense for my vehicle, kinda stressed me out, but got through it with x mode on. Like Doug Johnson has said there was several challenges through the trail and had soooo much fun!

Monday, April 17, 2017

Took my stock YJ out for a nice Sunday drive. Trail was welll marked with several challenges along the wary. Bottom section had considerable groups shooting but no issues going through. Ruts from the rains made it fun lots of opportunity to pick a line and test your skills.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Took my JKU today. Just us, first time there, really enjoyed it.

Start at the lower end off hwy74 near the victory outreach camp, take your time, watch for other cars, quads coming your direction near the start. Alot of folks shooting near the start.

No lockers required, but at some points the wash outs caused some deep ruts, from recent rains. some really nice views along the way. Stay to your right at each fork, and you will eventually come to cabins and the trail drops you off on hwy 243.

Sunday, March 05, 2017

The trail is washed out however if you have a 4 x 4 you will be fine. I definitely want to complete this trail when I don't have scared people SMH, in the Jeep.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Fun drive, pretty tore up in parts due to recent rains. 4WD and High Clearance required.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Fun drive! the lower portion is pretty tore up due to recent rains and requires 4wd with High Clearance. Lockers not required.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

This trail is fun! One of our first times off roading in the new jeep. Great views and places to pull over and enjoy nature.

Monday, November 21, 2016

it was my first time going off-roading I took my Subaru Legacy Outback stock height and I made it easy Trail and we're planning to go back my kids had so much fun

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Great trail! Really fun drive. Make sure your car can handle it. Some parts are rough. My AWD Subaru did just fine.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

This was a fun little ride...not technical, lots of great scenery. Good, quick little afternoon trip. A handful of good little camping spots along the way, too!

Monday, July 04, 2016

This was our first trip in our new Jeep. Fun trip and we will definitely be back. we went with two full size pickups and all vehicles did well. we stopped a few times on the trail to take in the views and had lunch at the water hole. total trip time was about 3.5 hours

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Great view and you run into a beautiful waterfall. Bit bumpy and a slight incline at times but when dry a 2 wheel drive truck or jeep can do it without issues.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Trail was awesome. Very good trail for someone who just bought a Jeep.

Friday, May 06, 2016

Awesome trail when dry. Horrible when raining! 1/4 into the trail it became a nightmare! It was like driving on snot. No control at all and car was sliding everywhere. Almost got stuck a few times just trying to get out of it. It's like the mud turned Into clay and became my worst nightmare. Thank god we were lucky enough to turn around and get out.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

went out in my jeep nothing exciting til you hit the second fork... that's where the real fun starts..... also saw a lot of shooters at the base of the mountain... good spot to kill 2 birds with one stone (off roading and shooting)

first fork go right roughly 6 miles in you'll hit the second fork go left....

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Very narrow. Steep once you head up from the canyon floor. Road conditions were dry and with soft sand which made traction difficult in the narrow up hill grades with the all season tires. Overall a fun off road adventure that I will try again.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Did this trail on a Sunday morning and it was so much fun the weather was perfect! A definite do-over! Was finally able to put my truck into 4x4 even tho you dont really need it.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Fun drive for a Sunday afternoon. The road is fairly wide, the terrain is easy to drive. There are some great views. Definitely will head out there again.