Bee Canyon to Pine Cove Road

Bee Canyon to Pine Cove Road is a 13.4 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Hemet, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

33.77166, -116.76368
  • Turn Right
    33.76263, -116.83581

off road driving

Mainly for off road driving. Many trails for ATV and trucks. Not suggested for hiking unless you take truck up the trail more.

off road driving

Took my 2017 forester with a 1 inch lift and slightly bigger tires with X mode on, 74 all the way through to 243. The trail was very very fun and the views from up top are breath taking, there was only 1 part on the trail that was pretty difficult in means of ground clearance, it was a deep rut cut out from the water flowing down the trail from the raining season but luckily someone piled rocks in the rut to create a driving line, I would say it was pretty intense for my vehicle, kinda stressed me out, but got through it with x mode on. Like Doug Johnson has said there was several challenges through the trail and had soooo much fun!

off road driving

Took my stock YJ out for a nice Sunday drive. Trail was welll marked with several challenges along the wary. Bottom section had considerable groups shooting but no issues going through. Ruts from the rains made it fun lots of opportunity to pick a line and test your skills.

off road driving

Took my JKU today. Just us, first time there, really enjoyed it.

Start at the lower end off hwy74 near the victory outreach camp, take your time, watch for other cars, quads coming your direction near the start. Alot of folks shooting near the start.

No lockers required, but at some points the wash outs caused some deep ruts, from recent rains. some really nice views along the way. Stay to your right at each fork, and you will eventually come to cabins and the trail drops you off on hwy 243.

off road driving

The trail is washed out however if you have a 4 x 4 you will be fine. I definitely want to complete this trail when I don't have scared people SMH, in the Jeep.

off road driving

Fun drive, pretty tore up in parts due to recent rains. 4WD and High Clearance required.

Fun drive! the lower portion is pretty tore up due to recent rains and requires 4wd with High Clearance. Lockers not required.

off road driving

This trail is fun! One of our first times off roading in the new jeep. Great views and places to pull over and enjoy nature.

off road driving

it was my first time going off-roading I took my Subaru Legacy Outback stock height and I made it easy Trail and we're planning to go back my kids had so much fun

off road driving

Great trail! Really fun drive. Make sure your car can handle it. Some parts are rough. My AWD Subaru did just fine.

off road driving

This was a fun little ride...not technical, lots of great scenery. Good, quick little afternoon trip. A handful of good little camping spots along the way, too!

off road driving

This was our first trip in our new Jeep. Fun trip and we will definitely be back. we went with two full size pickups and all vehicles did well. we stopped a few times on the trail to take in the views and had lunch at the water hole. total trip time was about 3.5 hours

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Great view and you run into a beautiful waterfall. Bit bumpy and a slight incline at times but when dry a 2 wheel drive truck or jeep can do it without issues.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Trail was awesome. Very good trail for someone who just bought a Jeep.

Friday, May 06, 2016

Awesome trail when dry. Horrible when raining! 1/4 into the trail it became a nightmare! It was like driving on snot. No control at all and car was sliding everywhere. Almost got stuck a few times just trying to get out of it. It's like the mud turned Into clay and became my worst nightmare. Thank god we were lucky enough to turn around and get out.