Bee Canyon to Pine Cove Road

Bee Canyon to Pine Cove Road is a 13.4 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Hemet, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

off road driving

Did this trail over the weekend. Had a lot of fun. I would definitely consider this trail a moderate trail. Although they maintain this trail to keep the surface flat, there were many large boulders and small ledges to climb. My Jeep did fine, but it was more aggressive than I expected. Had lots of fun and would recommend to anyone.

off road driving

Did this trail over the weekend and it was fun. Starting from the 74 side, the first quarter of the trail was simple dirt roads. A bit sad to see all the trash laying around from every one that goes there to shoot, but stick with it and you will be rewarded. At the first real fork in the road you turn right and start going up hill quickly, this is where it starts to be fun. Although slightly more challenging, still pretty basic for a 4x4 with a bit of clearance. Eventually you'll get into the trees and this is where the real beauty of this trail takes over. If you're looking for a great place for lunch wait until after you pass the water crossing ( about 3/4 of the way in) and then there will be plenty open areas to explore. I will be back!!

off road driving

Pretty easy trail, not technical. Some nice views

off road driving

Mainly for off road driving. Many trails for ATV and trucks. Not suggested for hiking unless you take truck up the trail more.

off road driving

Took my 2017 forester with a 1 inch lift and slightly bigger tires with X mode on, 74 all the way through to 243. The trail was very very fun and the views from up top are breath taking, there was only 1 part on the trail that was pretty difficult in means of ground clearance, it was a deep rut cut out from the water flowing down the trail from the raining season but luckily someone piled rocks in the rut to create a driving line, I would say it was pretty intense for my vehicle, kinda stressed me out, but got through it with x mode on. Like Doug Johnson has said there was several challenges through the trail and had soooo much fun!

off road driving

Took my stock YJ out for a nice Sunday drive. Trail was welll marked with several challenges along the wary. Bottom section had considerable groups shooting but no issues going through. Ruts from the rains made it fun lots of opportunity to pick a line and test your skills.

off road driving

Took my JKU today. Just us, first time there, really enjoyed it.

Start at the lower end off hwy74 near the victory outreach camp, take your time, watch for other cars, quads coming your direction near the start. Alot of folks shooting near the start.

No lockers required, but at some points the wash outs caused some deep ruts, from recent rains. some really nice views along the way. Stay to your right at each fork, and you will eventually come to cabins and the trail drops you off on hwy 243.

off road driving

The trail is washed out however if you have a 4 x 4 you will be fine. I definitely want to complete this trail when I don't have scared people SMH, in the Jeep.

off road driving

Fun drive, pretty tore up in parts due to recent rains. 4WD and High Clearance required.

Fun drive! the lower portion is pretty tore up due to recent rains and requires 4wd with High Clearance. Lockers not required.

off road driving

This trail is fun! One of our first times off roading in the new jeep. Great views and places to pull over and enjoy nature.

Monday, November 21, 2016

it was my first time going off-roading I took my Subaru Legacy Outback stock height and I made it easy Trail and we're planning to go back my kids had so much fun

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Great trail! Really fun drive. Make sure your car can handle it. Some parts are rough. My AWD Subaru did just fine.