Bee Canyon to Pine Cove Road

Bee Canyon to Pine Cove Road is a 26.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Hemet, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round.

off road driving

Took my JKU today. Just us, first time there, really enjoyed it.

Start at the lower end off hwy74 near the victory outreach camp, take your time, watch for other cars, quads coming your direction near the start. Alot of folks shooting near the start.

No lockers required, but at some points the wash outs caused some deep ruts, from recent rains. some really nice views along the way. Stay to your right at each fork, and you will eventually come to cabins and the trail drops you off on hwy 243.

off road driving

The trail is washed out however if you have a 4 x 4 you will be fine. I definitely want to complete this trail when I don't have scared people SMH, in the Jeep.

off road driving

Fun drive, pretty tore up in parts due to recent rains. 4WD and High Clearance required.

Fun drive! the lower portion is pretty tore up due to recent rains and requires 4wd with High Clearance. Lockers not required.

off road driving

This trail is fun! One of our first times off roading in the new jeep. Great views and places to pull over and enjoy nature.

off road driving

it was my first time going off-roading I took my Subaru Legacy Outback stock height and I made it easy Trail and we're planning to go back my kids had so much fun

off road driving

Great trail! Really fun drive. Make sure your car can handle it. Some parts are rough. My AWD Subaru did just fine.

off road driving

This was a fun little ride...not technical, lots of great scenery. Good, quick little afternoon trip. A handful of good little camping spots along the way, too!

off road driving

This was our first trip in our new Jeep. Fun trip and we will definitely be back. we went with two full size pickups and all vehicles did well. we stopped a few times on the trail to take in the views and had lunch at the water hole. total trip time was about 3.5 hours

off road driving

Great view and you run into a beautiful waterfall. Bit bumpy and a slight incline at times but when dry a 2 wheel drive truck or jeep can do it without issues.

Trail was awesome. Very good trail for someone who just bought a Jeep.

off road driving

Awesome trail when dry. Horrible when raining! 1/4 into the trail it became a nightmare! It was like driving on snot. No control at all and car was sliding everywhere. Almost got stuck a few times just trying to get out of it. It's like the mud turned Into clay and became my worst nightmare. Thank god we were lucky enough to turn around and get out.

went out in my jeep nothing exciting til you hit the second fork... that's where the real fun starts..... also saw a lot of shooters at the base of the mountain... good spot to kill 2 birds with one stone (off roading and shooting)

first fork go right roughly 6 miles in you'll hit the second fork go left....

off road driving

Very narrow. Steep once you head up from the canyon floor. Road conditions were dry and with soft sand which made traction difficult in the narrow up hill grades with the all season tires. Overall a fun off road adventure that I will try again.

Did this trail on a Sunday morning and it was so much fun the weather was perfect! A definite do-over! Was finally able to put my truck into 4x4 even tho you dont really need it.

off road driving

Fun drive for a Sunday afternoon. The road is fairly wide, the terrain is easy to drive. There are some great views. Definitely will head out there again.

off road driving

Always a fun run from the valley up into the snow. Only one thing to say, please be prepared. Bring what you need to get in and out safely if the weather changes on you. I've rescued people on 3 occasions that weren't ready for Mother Nature. Be kind and share the trail..... Hikers, Mt. bikers, ATVers, and 4x4ers. (Haven't seen equestrine yet but them too)