Bane Canyon Loop Trail

Bane Canyon Loop Trail is a 5.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Chino Hills, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

The trail has multiple trailheads at the start, middle, and end; asking a ranger is easiest for finding the best one for you. The trail was fairly overgrown at parts after all the rain, but it made for some dramatic clearings. Wall to wall black mustard with a bit of milk thistle mixed in, very pretty right now with everything in full bloom. Best of all, we hardly saw a soul in 3 hours of hiking, on a Saturday even. Trail forms a loop by using the Aliso Canyon and Sidewinder trails.

Wow, just wow so beautiful! After a lot of rain this year, so many flowers are in bloom. It's like a golden dream. Highly recommend going right now. It can get pretty grassy and flowery at points, so wear pants and a long sleeve, unless you want flower dust all over you. I even saw tarantula so watch out for critters!

I would update the profile picture b/c this park is vibrantly green after all the winter rain this year! Beautiful rolling hills and spring wildflowers. I recommend checking out this trail but wear long pants and bring a long sleeved shirt b/c the flowers are super tall. For more detailed trail info check out my blog post: http://www.fruitstandfresh.com/chino-hills-state-park/

I rushed over here to see the wildflowers and green hills from the rain before they were gone, and I'm glad I did! I have mixed feelings about the trail itself; half of the loop follows a paved road so I had to keep an eye out for motor vehicles, it was fairly busy on a Saturday morning, and there was virtually no shade. But there were several patches of beautiful flowers and also a few spots high up with a great view that made it worth it! I would recommend this trail while it's still green. Bring a hat, water, sunscreen, and maybe even long pants as protection while wading through narrow trails with tall grasses.

Great trails !! Did it today with my wife and kids one 4 hiked the whole way we powered through with a stroller the rest of the way. I would say it's not stroller friendly hahaha . We will be back for longer hike without the kids