Baldy Bowl Trail

Baldy Bowl Trail is a 7.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Mt Baldy, California that offers scenic views and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from June until June. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Turn right onto Mt. Baldy Road (stop sign). After 7.2 miles you pass the Angles National Forest Mt. Baldy Visitor Center in Mt. Baldy Village. Turn right on Mt Ave. Continue a few miles up to Manker Flats.

Needs more water meaning deeper creek or rivers to cliff jump their wasent any

I made a loop by going up Baldy Bowl and down Devil's Backbone. Roughly 11 miles according to 2 gps I have. Wow! climbing Baldy Bowl was no joke. Great workout and so beautiful. I'm a huge fan. Most people brought trekking poles which I recommend. Everyone should do this loop.

I knew it would be difficult but OH MAN. Totally worth the suffer fest.

This was my #2 out of the 6 peaks I have now completed. I made the loop from Manker Flats up the Ski Hut Trail, up the Baldy Bowl Trail to the Summit then down Devils Backbone. I LOVED every minute of it! The view were epic and breathtaking! The Ski Hut Trail/Baldy Bowl Trail is absolutely gorgeous! I would definitely do this again very soon!

Loved the scenic views
Pet friendly and kid friendly too. Breathtaking waterfall once you get to the ski hut.

Very steep coming down, but a good hike.

Great hike!