Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook Trail

Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Marina del Rey, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Good but packed. Once you've done it, not really much to return for unless you're making it a part of your fitness routine. Fantastic photo vantage.

My fav

Nice quick workout. Beautiful views as you can see in all the pics. It was around 53 degrees outside when we started. We got there around 8:15 AM and it was packed full of people! Drove to the top and only about 3-4 vehicles parked in the lot. I guess everybody wants to use the park but nobody wants to pay to park there. Maybe that's why I seen a ranger on the trail with his ticket book in hand. They need to make money somehow to keep it up. It costs $2.00 per hour to park there or $6.00 for all day.

Anyhow, it was a 45 minute drive to the park from OC but I would definitely go back there again.

Great trail for family hiking with great view!!

Stairs are a good workout with a nice view.

Stairs are a killer for beginners! But this is great for a quick workout.

Hike this right before sunset and watch it at the top! it is beautiful with a beautiful view of the whole city and the hollywood sign and the ocean and I am definitely doing this again.

I’ve hiked this trail and Culver City steps many times. Great place to get a quick workout near home.

Traffic was probably heavier due to the holiday, but I’m not even mad. Holy jeez what a view!!!

Was pretty disappointed not going to lie...

Climbing up the big concrete slabs is quite the workout. Convenient to access. Biggest downside is how crowded it gets - I would rate this a heavily trafficked trail based on the 5 or so times I’ve been.

A solid urban style hike in Culver City / West Los Angeles area. Ideal for the fitness types and lite hikers. The stairs are quite the workout.

Heavily trafficked trail that is easy and offers cool city and beach views. I like to do it twice to stay agile for other hikes. There is still some free parking available.

Good workout on the stairs

It was great. I was extremely tired but it was worth it.

getc

Hard

Super easy... but the stairs are a real work out. Good hike for kids.

Great trail with nice views of the city! Great for hill repeats.