Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook Trail

Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Marina del Rey, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Hike this right before sunset and watch it at the top! it is beautiful with a beautiful view of the whole city and the hollywood sign and the ocean and I am definitely doing this again.

I’ve hiked this trail and done the Culver City steps many times. Great place to get a kick workout near home.

Traffic was probably heavier due to the holiday, but I’m not even mad. Holy jeez what a view!!!

Was pretty disappointed not going to lie...

Climbing up the big concrete slabs is quite the workout. Convenient to access. Biggest downside is how crowded it gets - I would rate this a heavily trafficked trail based on the 5 or so times I’ve been.

A solid urban style hike in Culver City / West Los Angeles area. Ideal for the fitness types and lite hikers. The stairs are quite the workout.

Heavily trafficked trail that is easy and offers cool city and beach views. I like to do it twice to stay agile for other hikes. There is still some free parking available.

Good workout on the stairs

It was great. I was extremely tired but it was worth it.

getc

Hard

Super easy... but the stairs are a real work out. Good hike for kids.

Great trail with nice views of the city! Great for hill repeats.

Take bands or weights/kettlebells you will feel the staors but recomen doing at least twice then do some workout somewhere at the top

I went over Memorial weekend so it was pretty crowded but I enjoyed it none the less. Go early in the morning or late afternoon because it could get pretty hot. If you're not up for climbing the steps you can take the trail up to the top. Bring water! Overall it was a great workout.

I climbed the steps twice, and then jogged down the dirt trail. climbing the stairs is a great workout both for cardio, and working your quads. I did this on an overcast day, which I recommend, even though visibility was not the best. Great little spot in the middle of the LA basin.

Multiple trails and ascents give it variety and the ability to return and have it feel fresh and new...
Stairs are a great workout...super cool views!

it's really a simple one, maybe better do a cross country running, nice views and good weather. Most important thing, don't forget put sun scream on. I've got a terrible sunburn.

Steps were awesome workout and view was incredible!