Azusa River Wilderness Trail

Azusa River Wilderness Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Azusa, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Chill and easy walk by the river, it was flowing heavy today! Beautiful nature walk to do in the late summer afternoon.

Just completed it today, a nice little trail for beginners. It was very easy and fun.

Good to take your kids. Wife and I took our 8 y/o. Played GI Joe all 2 miles. He loved it.

closed

Saturday, April 02, 2016

The signs said the hike was closed but me and the person went in anyway. There's definitely a drought right now so there isn't much water if any at all. We didn't finish the ending of the trail because truck workers drove in and it was just me and another female.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Monday, June 08, 2015

This is a totally relaxing trail. there is a Buddhist Temple out there on the way to the water. Simple but really nice.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

I've found some amazing watering holes..climb higher and discover there is so much more veiled by our senses.

Friday, August 02, 2013

Friday, June 21, 2013

Trail doesn't EXIST!!!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wow this app directions sucks, takes me to downtown is this Azusa

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

this is not a trail and need top be removed.