Azusa River Wilderness Trail

Azusa River Wilderness Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Azusa, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This trail was beautiful and pet friendly! Everything is green and the river is flowing.

It’s not closed anymore!

short, easy, good short walk if you are in the area, otherwise not worth the drive if coming from far

I gave this trail a three because it was closed. It was closed for a good reason so it’s not actually a negative, however, I didn’t see it listed as closed online and I drove about 50 minutes to get there. I’m hoping to go back and try again when the wind and fires die down.

Beautiful and short kind of rocky at the end of the trail before you turn around and come back

Chill and easy walk by the river, it was flowing heavy today! Beautiful nature walk to do in the late summer afternoon.

Just completed it today, a nice little trail for beginners. It was very easy and fun.

Monday, April 17, 2017

Good to take your kids. Wife and I took our 8 y/o. Played GI Joe all 2 miles. He loved it.

Monday, March 27, 2017

closed

Saturday, April 02, 2016

The signs said the hike was closed but me and the person went in anyway. There's definitely a drought right now so there isn't much water if any at all. We didn't finish the ending of the trail because truck workers drove in and it was just me and another female.

Monday, June 08, 2015

This is a totally relaxing trail. there is a Buddhist Temple out there on the way to the water. Simple but really nice.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

I've found some amazing watering holes..climb higher and discover there is so much more veiled by our senses.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Trail doesn't EXIST!!!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wow this app directions sucks, takes me to downtown is this Azusa

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

this is not a trail and need top be removed.

Monday, March 27, 2017