Arroyo Pescadero Trail

Arroyo Pescadero Trail is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Whittier, California that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and horses. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love this trail for running and for endurance building . Best place to start running and getting used to those incline routes ☺️

This hike was nice, but not amazing. Very dry. We went very early in the morning but I can imagine it'd be pretty miserable with the sun beaming on you. It is a good option, however, for a quick easy/moderate hike if you live in the area. My dog enjoyed exploring the brush and sniffing bunnies.

Easy trail. Nice location

Very easy trail. I'd recommend doing it backwards. We went to the right when we started and went down a hill for over a mile. Going to the left and then up that hill at the end would be a much better workout.

GREAT HIKING TRAIL MOUNTAIN LION SIGN READ IT BEFORE HIKING DONT HAVE EARPHONES I SAY HI TO FEW PEOPLE THEY COULD NOT HEAR ME BECAUSE STUPID EARPHONES NOW IMAGINE A MOUNTAIN LION BE CARE GUYS HAPPY TRAILS