Araby Trail

Araby Trail is a 3.1 mile out and back trail located near Palm Springs, California that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Fantastic trail for views of Palm Springs and Bob Hope's house.

Really peaceful. Never boring. Gorgeous rocks and mountains and flowers and cacti - oh and modernist architecture . What more do u want??
Loved it.

The beginning of the trail goes above a residential area for about 1/4 mile and it's not very attractive...don't let this deter you from continuing! This trail is very cool! Great views and other trails connect toward the top!

I really enjoyed this trail!!! The views are great! It was a great work out! I'll deff be back soon!

Nice Trail but dogs can only go part way up. You will see a sign they can not pass - bummer.

views make this.

I've done this hike a few times. I am not a huge fan of out and back trails, but this one affords great views of the valley, is close to my house (in PS) and can be done quickly when I don't have a lot of time. I like the warm up walking at the beginning of the trail, above the trailer park, before the climbing starts.