Enders Fault - South Section

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(15)
Woolly Hollow State Park

Enders Fault - South Section is a 6.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Greenbrier, Arkansas that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is best used from May until September.

Distance: 6.6 miles Elevation Gain: 367 feet Route Type: Loop

My go to trail for running. Always be aware of the MB folks out there. I always give way to them, it is primarily their trail in my view. Be aware runners that during rainy times, the creek will be swift.

Wed Mar 20 2019

This trail is built with some great flow for MTBing. However it also makes a great hiking trail.

Fri Mar 15 2019

Sun Feb 17 2019

We and my wife did this trail as a test and to train us to eventually do the big OT. The south loop wasn’t bad. A lot of up and down and a few creek crossings, but good hike. And the full 11 miles is a good test of you hiking ability

Sat Oct 20 2018

awesome trail. steep climb at the beginning but the rest is easy. there is a great decent at the end as well.

Sun Aug 12 2018

This loop has a steep hill at the beginning, and once you’re up that it’s smooth sailing. It started thundering before I got finished, so I turned around..however I hear there’s an awesome downhill at the end of the trail.