Wilbur Mills Park Nature Trail

easyYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray Star(91)
Wilbur Mills Park

Wilbur Mills Park Nature Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bryant, Arkansas that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 1.3 miles Elevation Gain: 65 feet Route Type: Loop

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

Mills Park has 80 acres with 50 acres in a natural environment. Mills Park includes an outdoor swimming pool, three pavilions, a playground, a basketball court, tennis courts , practice fields and newly renovated restrooms.

I really enjoy this park/trail. I don’t have children but it is definitely kid friendly and has a playground. Plenty of places to play sports or hookup a hammock. This trail is about 85% shaded and not super busy. I’ve been going 6 days a week for the last 3 weeks and haven’t had any negative experiences. Bring your pups too! People are also very considerate and pick up after their dogs. Keep doggie bags handy. Also! There are bike trails and some old school monkey bars and other equipment to workout with.

Great paved walkway to take dogs and kids.

I like this trail because it is paved and near a nice playground, however, the paved trail has been invaded by tree roots. My toddler and I tried using the jogging stroller (I did the running. He did the sitting), but I had to slow down and dodge many hazards. Running with a stroller is hard enough, I wish there were less obstacles.

This is a great, easy to walk trail. Most of it is through wooded shady areas and it is paved. There are also non-paved bike trails going through the woods. It is beautiful!

lots of trees & shade!

Fri Jan 11 2019

Great paved path for walking or running with a lot of little trails branching off of it. pretty view in the trees but close to the city, so it is easy to get to in the middle of the day.

Mon May 21 2018

Nice family friendly walk.

Mon Sep 18 2017

Very nice walking trail!

Sun May 14 2017

This was a great cardio workout for my son and I and definitely recommend it!! There was lots of ppl out and the trail wasn't crowded. Great way to allow your child to explore natures creations.... we saw lots of squirrels... Along the path there was places we could stop for selfies lol my fav

Thu Feb 02 2017

This is a great trail for those with mobility issues. I walked the trail a couple of weeks ago and if memory serves, I believe it is paved the entire way. It's an easy trail with half of it lining the perimeter of a nice quiet park. It has some very pretty spots but what I like best is that it is accessible to most if not all. That is huge!

Wed Apr 27 2016

Not much to it and it's usually pretty crowded. Good for a short walk after work I suppose.

paddle sports
Mon Feb 01 2016

it's great walking for your legs instead of your hands DERP :P :^

Mon Jan 25 2016

Great walking trail if you just want to get out side for fresh air exercise. There is a playground for your little ones to play on. The long trail is good to have your kids get some fresh air. If you have a mental problem then there are some shorter paths to take. Some of the trails veer of the main trail onto a great mountain view if you look to your left. There is a great neighbor hood over on the side near the end of the trail. Their soccer field is huge and good for a game to take place. It's a popular park to visit but there is a rare chance of a huge crowd and I mean very rare. :) ;)

Sat Dec 27 2014

Great walking trail if you just want to get out of the house. There are playground things a long the trail of you bring your kids with you. If you have a mtb there are some real short trails that veer of the main trail. Some of them even have ramps.