Two Rivers Park Trail

Two Rivers Park Trail is a 6.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Little Rock, Arkansas that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

I live very near Two RIvers Park and my wife and I walk there often, at least once or twice per week. Over the last few years, there have been numerous cars having their windows broken out and items stolen. I have heard people describing how they have seen people knocking out windows in multiple cars and rifling them for purses and valuables and driving away. I was always sad to hear about each occurrence.
Well, it was my turn a week ago, with my car window getting smashed in along with a car a few spaces away.
What I am wondering is why the Parks & Recreation Dept haven't installed video cameras in the parking lots, and help put an end to this ongoing problem.
If the park were made safer, I would say that it is 4 out of 5. But until then I urge caution in where you park, and leaving valuables in your car.

Beautiful!!!! Easy trail!!

Very scenic. Beware of snakes.

Great for running or walking on pavement without worry of cars.

great for beginner hikers, I walk this trail once a month it is awesome!!!!!!!!

Beautiful at night & very clean!!

Very pretty

nice trail with beautiful scenery. great trail for inexperienced walkers.

My kids loved it. It was an easy trail for their little legs. I would have like more, with three kids it was nice ;)

Beautiful start to finish!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

This is a great place for an afternoon walk. Very pretty and close to downtown.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Nice for casual biking. popular with locals so can be crowded.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Great place to ride bikes or exercise. It also has nice expansive views.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

This is one of my favorite trails in little rock, you can watch the deer up close and other wildlife as well and get some exercise

Monday, November 14, 2016

Beautiful! Easy for the kids, too.

Saturday, October 08, 2016

My first time there, it was awesome, beautiful day.

Monday, September 26, 2016

Easy ride, great for beginners and kids, though heavily travelled at peak times. We we able to observe at least four dozen deer in the hour and a half we were there (early AM), so be sure to bring a camera. Very clean park minus the chafing gel packs and other 'pro cyclist' trash, adequate restrooms and beautiful trees and landscaping. A true gem to have this close to the city core.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

An easy, flat paved trail with abundant wildlife especially in the evenings.

Friday, July 15, 2016